Unleash your potential within by developing your Emotional Intelligence with EQ-i, 2.0.
EQ is the single biggest predictor of performance success in the workplace, and successful leaders tending to have significantly higher Emotional Intelligence.
Emotional Intelligence: Is a composite of a set of emotional and social skills that establish how well you will succeed at:
- Perceiving and expressing yourself
- Developing and maintaining social relationships
- Coping with challenges and pressures
- Using emotional information in an effective and meaningful way
IQ, Personality and EQ are each distinct qualities that we all possess, and together they help to explain what makes each of us uniquely us, and determine how we think and act.
There is one important distinction that needs to be made – only EQ, unlike our IQ and personality, is flexible and able to change.
The EQ-i, 2.0 measures five distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning:
- Self-Perception – understanding your emotions
- Self-Expression – expressing your emotions
- Interpersonal – develop and maintain relationships
- Decision Making – use emotions to make better decisions
- Stress Management – cope with challenges
- Ninety percent of Effective Leaders have high Emotional Intelligence
In employee surveys, we have learned that technical ability came in dead last on a list of desirable skills. More importantly, we now know what matters most: Managers and Leaders need to be more grounded in the soft skills of Emotional Intelligence. The people skills of Emotional Intelligence are at the end of the day, what determines whether you are a successful leader or not.We are here to support you in your desire to be a better leader and manager with EQ-i, 2.0 by:
- Sharing what employees value most, and actually need and want from their managers, by introducing you to the soft skills necessary to effectively engage and manage your employees.
- Create awareness of your own unique EQ profile.
- Help you to become grounded in effectively using your Emotional Intelligence to become a more effective leader and drive better results.